Section 1: Release Details
C.ORE™: Version 1.0 - Released 10/01/2020
Copyright © 2014-2020 Ryan McKenna
Copyright © 2020 New Entity Operations Inc.
Section 2: changelog
* Improved mobile-site navigation
10/01/2020: Version 1
Includes various format release details and a general index-based web site.
* A finalized and documented library has been prepared for publishing on this website. Each of the needed parts are now complete for the general Version 1 details to be released. For now, we put up each section and will continue to add in those details about the language and post some code too.
* Increased general code clarity and quality through a full and final initial refactoring. Added additional introduction details for each module that EntityScript™ interacts with on CORE.HOST™.
* Added a omission schedule that follows this convention.
* at the start of a line means a single release related detail will follow. No * at the end of the line or area means it's not a site queue yielding any specific information other than what's described. There are more expansive details, such as 'RUN/START COMMAND COMING IN Version X'. There are two others: 'DETAILS coming Version X' to say that the details of what is being talked about in the omitted text will be there in a specific Version mentioned or not at all depending on what's decided, and 'commands coming with Version X' to signify general common types of omissions related to in use commands. These commands are covered more next.
* at the start of an area followed by a * yielding one of the conventions from above will show that those omissions mean that. This will only occur when the whole omission area matches the convention. In most instances an omission is there because the status of that part in the next Version is still in question or in the process of changing.
*** anywhere means something has been omitted for an unspecified reason.
***** anywhere means something has been partially removed for an unspecified reason.
03/10/2020: Pre 1.0 Summary Version
No public details are available before this point.
Includes the following fixes:
* Formatting includes structure changes and added startup automation routines
* Added front-end logic to middle-layer scripts in one common and modular interface. The interface now has emulated backend support tied to a search function
* Unified .entity language features into a finalized format
* Unified library language and form to meet a common set of behavior and layout
* Made cross platform
Section 3: devnotes
There are 3 types of branches. They are:
1.) Production branch: at this stage code or concepts have been published
2.) Development branch: at this stage code or concepts may be discussed but are still private
3.) Lab branch: first stage, private builds by default
09/01/2019: Alpha Branch, Version 0.6
* Working format for hashed .entity files on test web server
* All initial "C.ORE" modules have been constructed: _gather, _add, _server, _operations, _FRONTEND
* Public code and language details release schedule planned. Version 1 schedule set.
* OS release schedule planned. Version 1 schedule set.
* Added public/private/hybrid support for optional hidden/public posts in the publishing system.
* Added key-based user organizing system commands. Utilizes older "New Entity I/O" system syntax.
08/01/2018: Experiment Build, Version 0.5
* Implemented the .ds/.es/.entity relationship structure. Allows for easily configuring the rest of the IPDVC™. Keeps the state in a safer and more manageable place.
* Fully integrated .dugout/*
* "New Entity I/O" system commands have been stripped to the logic and rewritten. The new controllers are ready for redeployment into a application.
08/01/2017: Experiment Build, Version 0.4
* .dugout files introduced
08/01/2016: Experiment Build, Version 0.3
* Converted the generation 1 scripts into a common implementation language.
* .es (EntityScript™) files were added to act as staged i/o data slugs. This allows .ds sheets to populate various visual space with a read-only safe attribute
08/01/2015: Experiment Build, Version 0.2
* Put in place preliminary formats for the IPDVC™ code
* Basic logic to integrate the Access Identity Ring (AIR) Entertainment Platform (AirEP™) into one frontend package
* Added preliminary structure to the interface by linking in various standardized data formats and modules
* experimenting with a .ds and .entity module-based framework. Early design.
08/01/2014: Experiment Build, Version 0.1
* No stable data model exists with the needed read protections without implementing often difficult to understand software. Under various criteria this isn't an option, so a format and operations system to do this properly and also act as a general system interface tool was built.
* block builder code is completed. add, edit, delete, shift functions are implemented with enough utility to form and execute various system functions.
You can also visit the library